COMMUNITY, SUPPORT, EXCELLENCE!
Membership to the Black Yoga Teachers Alliance is open to certified yoga teachers and those currently enrolled in a yoga teacher training program.
Your membership to the Black Yoga Teachers Alliance allows you access to a number of benefits to support your work and yoga practice.
- Discount on BeYogi professional and general liability insurance coverage for you or your yoga studio.
- Scholarships to support your continued educational and professional development.
- Grants to ease the financial burden of seva projects in communities where you teach
- Financial assistance to attend BYTA conferences, trainings and workshops
- Opportunities to teach and present at local, regional and national events.
Joining is simple. Please read the instructions below to download, complete and submit the membership form. Follow the instructions exactly as written.
1. Click button below to download the application form.
2. Save form to your computer first.
On other devices, such as phones or tablets, open form in Adobe Acrobat Reader and proceed.
Fill in the fields, use your electronic signature.
3. Submit form.That’s all to it!
4. Having trouble? Email your membership form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be reviewed for approval.
Applicants will be notified by email.
Click button below to make your payment
Mail your check payable to:
Black Yoga Teachers Alliance, Inc.
PO Box 112
Perry Hall, MD 21128