Coming Soon – MEMBERLEAP!
A new membership management tool!
We are almost ready to launch our new membership management tool! Features include a searchable member directory; login portal where members can set up their profiles, and access information about scholarships, teaching opportunities, financial support, networking, and more! Members will soon receive an email invitation with information and login instructions, so get your profiles ready!
Joining BYTA is simple.
Click on the link below to complete and submit the membership form. You can pay the $75 annual membership fee online or you can send a check or money order to:
Black Yoga Yoga Teachers Alliance, Inc.
PO Box 112
Perry Hall, MD. 21128
Membership to the Black Yoga Teachers Alliance is open to certified yoga teachers and those currently enrolled in a yoga teacher training program.
Your membership to the Black Yoga Teachers Alliance allows you access to a number of benefits to support your work and yoga practice.
- Discount on BeYogi professional and general liability insurance coverage for you or your yoga studio.
- Scholarships to support your continued educational and professional development.
- Grants to ease the financial burden of seva projects in communities where you teach
- Financial assistance to attend BYTA conferences, trainings and workshops
- Opportunities to teach and present at local, regional and national events.